Trust The Certificate
If you do not trust this certificate things like email, Canvas, Google Drive, Mathletics, the App Store, and other secure websites will not work!
This setting is applicable to iPads running iOS 10.3 or later. If you do not see the following options available, then your iPad is running an older version of iOS and you can skip this step.
- Open the Settings App
- Tap on General, then About
- At the bottom of the screen, tap on Certificate Trust Settings
- Under the heading Enable Full Trust For Root Certificates, enable the certificate named pacifichills-CA01-CA
- When prompted with this Root Certificate warning, tap on Continue
- Confirm that the pacifichills-CA01-CA certificate is now enabled